Our highest priority is to keep our children safe.
Mrs Cristy Nelson (Head of School) is our Designated Lead for Child Protection
Miss Nicky Postlethwaite is our Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead.
However, we all have the responsibility for our keeping children safe. If we have any concerns about any of our children, we will contact the Torbay Safeguarding Hub on 01803 208100.
Please visit our parent page for information about how we deal with bullying.
- Collaton St Mary Primary School - Safeguarding Child Protection Policy
- Keeping Children Safe in Education
- Keeping Children Safe in Education - Changes WEF Sept 2018
- The Prevent Duty
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Collaton St Mary Primary School - Anti Bullying Policy
- Collaton St Mary Primary School - Behaviour & Discipline Policy