We use a secure website called ParentPay for ordering and paying for school lunches. It also accepts payments online for items such as school trips and breakfast/after school club. You will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay is our preferred method of making payments to school due to now being a cashless site.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments and book school lunches whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
What are the benefits to our school?
- The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school.
- You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school.
- Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
How to get started with ParentPay
The school office will provide you with a unique activation username and password. Please visit www.parentpay.com to activate your account via the Account login area on the home page of the site. You will be prompted to change your username/password and to keep them safe and secure for future logins.
Already have a ParentPay account?
If you already have a ParentPay account, either with our school or another ParentPay school, you can simply login to that account and add your other children via the ‘Add a child’ tab on your home page. You will need your activation username and password to do this.
ParentPay holds an electronic record of your payments to view at a later date. Once you have activated your account you can make online payments straight away.
Please contact the School Office if you require any further assistance or visit www.parentpay.com/parents