Required September 2017
Grade D (14 - 17)
£16,781 - £17,772 pro rata
We are looking to appoint a welcoming, professional, experienced School Administrator to provide reception, administration and secretarial support for our busy school office.
Governors wish to appoint someone who:
- Will communicate effectively with parents, pupils, visitors and staff
- Can remain calm and positive under pressure
- Has a good working knowledge or SIMs
- Will be responsible for all aspects of pupil data management and statistical returns, e.g. Admissions, Pupil Census, Free School Meal Administration etc.
- Can work with minimum supervision and as part of a team
- Will use initiative to support the Executive Headteacher, Head of School Senior Leadership Team and school
- Will be responsible for Schools Meals Records and debt management
An excellent level of literacy and ICT skills are required. Administration experience is essential.
We are immensely proud of our school, our pupils, our team and our achievements. Have you got the skills and confidence to enhance this ambitious, forward thinking school?
The successful candidate will work 8.30am - 4.00pm , 5 days a week, term time only (including an hour for lunch)
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to the safeguarding of children and individuals. An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this post.
Application form and further details (large A4 size SAE) from Claire Platt, Executive Head email@example.com or visit our website http://collaton-st-mary.eschools.co.uk/website/vacancies/
Closing date: 15th August 2017
Interview date: 21st August 2017